Date Opened: January 1, 2003
Expansion: July 7, 2017
When you arrive at MOM’s Alexandria, you’ll be greeted by the wind turbine mural on the exterior of the building. Come inside for organic produce, a wide variety of high quality bulk items, beekeeping supplies, and more. In 2017, this location doubled in size after an expansion, so now there’s even more to love about the store. In 2020, MOM’s partnered with the city of Alexandria to install a glass-only recycling bin for community members to drop off their glass.
- (2) SemaConnect Level II electric car charging stations
- 100% organic produce
- GOTS certified organic and sustainable clothing
- Wide variety of bulk offerings from dry goods to household items
- Sustainable Proteins
- Backyard beekeeping supplies
- Glass recycling drop-off location
We only offer the highest quality, certified organic produce. Did you know that organic always means non GMO? Learn more here.
Drop off your corks, eyeglasses, cell phones, household batteries, and shoes! Learn more here.
Backyard Beekeeping set
#ProtectPollinators! Find all the tools needed to sustain crucial pollinators at home.