Opened: February 19, 2021
- MOM’s supports local Westchester County renewable energy development – we have subscribed to the “4 Executive Plaza Yonkers” Community Solar Project.
- 100% Certified Organic Produce Section: We only offer the highest quality, certified organic produce – one of our many ingredient standards.
- Expansive Health and Wellness Section: Includes organic vitamins and supplements, CBD, bulk organic herbs, zero waste soaps, clean beauty products, and more.
- Sustainable Seafood: We are the only grocery store in the US to offer 100% sustainable seafood*- all the way down to canned tuna.
- GOTS Certified Organic and Sustainable Clothing.
- Wide variety of Bulk Offerings: Bring your own container for zero waste shopping!
- Free electric car chargers
- Sustainable Insect Proteins.
- Extensive recycling program for all customers: We accept cell phones, tablets, batteries, compost, eyeglasses, shoes, oyster shells, and corks and hold annual recycling drives for denim and holiday lights.
MOM’s Dobbs Ferry is our first store in New York- located just east of the Hudson River! With Our Purpose, to protect and restore the environment, as our guide, we are excited to partner with environmental organizations in the area who are working towards this same goal. To discuss environmental advocacy support or to learn about larger partnership opportunities please contact us.
We only offer the highest quality, certified organic produce. Did you know that organic always means non GMO? Learn more here.
Expansive Health and Wellness Section
Meet our Environmental Partners
Opening in a new region creates the opportunity to grow our community of people that put the planet first!